Monday, December 14, 2009

Keira's First Birthday

Yum! That is good. Ever since her first sugar taste she lets us know if we are eating cake and she isn't.
Why do brothers have to be so mean? (Really Keira, he was only putting the pacifier back in.)




I have never seen someone so excited about a doll. She was bouncing and giggling and would not let it go.



All children have an attraction for the dishwasher.






6 comments:

KID, MD said...

Is she seriouly already one??? Man, time flies! She is such a cutie!

Janene said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe how blonde her hair looks in the dishwasher picture! I agree with Katie...time flies!

And I loved the snow post... :)

Eric and Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday, Keira! I was trying to be so good and remember to call, and well, apparently I didn't. I love baby girls and their baby dolls!

Steph Thomas said...

Very cute idea for the birthday cake. I love it. I can't believe how big your kids are getting but when you don't get to see them they grow so much more.

Indiana Haffners said...

Girls and baby dolls should always go together. Very cute. I think I have similar dishwasher pictures of all my kids. Love it! Merry Christmas!

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

Keira is sooo cute. So glad to be able to see everybody! Love the picture of her sitting on the dishwasher door. Eli has one just like that.